Friday, March 14, 2008

Pyramid Schemes

I got pulled over in the market café and told “we love you! You are so great! We love all the faces you make!” FYI, making faces is mugging, which is very bad acting. So. And I talked to them because a) the guy was probably 50+ and had perfectly quoiffed 80’s blown dry hair which was fascinating, the kind that you would think is almost definitely a toupee or plugs or said “I WANT TO BE COOL TO MEN IN THEIR 50’S!” He said his wife (who was standing a foot away from me with a mullet and French tips) was a successful singer and that he was an accountant and that he did that because one business makes money for other businesses “to let us do what we want!” They wanted to know where I was from, because of my accent and that it had to be somewhere in Europe. Then he said he wanted to give me a website, to which I said “sure” and then he wrote a website, which looked like “DNAACCOUNTS” and said “haha, OJ made us famous!” which I didn’t get, especially because I worked for a company that actually WAS kinda made famous by the OJ case (whatup Scott haaay), then a password and said “click on opportunities, then accounts, then the passcode is ‘freedom’” then he gave me his email and wrote it out again to so it would look clearer. O CRUISESHIPS RANDOM PYRAMID SCHEMES ARE YOU KIDDING!

I have since seen other guys with very similar hair, and it must be some odd offbrand hairclub for men.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

whatup, hihoooooooooo